A carriage ride through Chamonix. One of the most romantic and most comfortable ways to explore the town of Chamonix. Muffled in blankets, lulled by the sound of hoofs on the ground … a fairy-tale adventure during which the coachman or coachwoman will be pleased to tell you the history of the town and plunge you into the life of yesteryear.
- Pairs’ summer tobogganing for the more energetic. Discover the Alpine Coaster toboggan, an attraction in the heart of the mountains! Enjoy the 1300m of rails with jumps, bends and 540° spirals. Thrills guaranteed!
- Have a treatment in our Pure Altitude Spa in a double cubicle. The Cristal de Jade apartment complex beside the Aiguille du Midi cable car opens the doors of its Pure Altitude spa where you can enjoy a special moment as a couple.
- Take the Aiguille du Midi cable car and take the famous step into the void: it’s the activity in Chamonix you mustn’t miss, the tallest aiguille which reaches an altitude of 3,842 metres. The 5-star Cristal de Jade complex is at the bottom of the cable car.
- A romantic lunch in the restaurant le Panoramic. At the top of le Brévent, it’s one of the best places to enjoy the view of Mont-Blanc. The restaurant can easily be reached by telecabin. You can explore Savoyard cuisine. Don’t forget to book!
- A romantic lunch at the restaurant Le Panoramique. A restaurant that is both modern and authentic and which offers traditional Savoyard cuisine. Enjoy an incredible view over the Mer de Glace! In summer, enjoy the restaurant’s magnificent terrace where you have the impression of being « right on the edge of the world ».
- Afternoon tea at les Petits Gourmands. Patisserie, chocolatier and tea rooms, the « Aux petits gourmands » is highly reputed in Chamonix and you are sure to be treated to a delicious meal.
- Drinks on the Hotel Mont-Blanc’s lovely open-air terrace. The Hotel Mont-Blanc opens the doors to its magnificent terrace for you.
- A day in Annecy. Explore the old town of Annecy with its car-free lanes, lake, the Palais de l’Isle, its lovers’ bridge … a perfect romantic day out with the option of hiring a pedalo or a boat to explore the lake.
- Walks to the Lac Blanc with the view over the Mont-Blanc range. The Lac Blanc is one of the great classics not to be missed in the Chamonix Valley which will give you a splendid panorama over the whole Mont-Blanc range.
The famous town of Chamonix, its many shops and activities and its not-to-be-missed activities will give you an outstanding romantic stay. The 5-star Le Cristal de Jade complex, ideally positioned next to the Aiguille du Midi cable car with its wellness centre of more than 100 square metres will enable you to be close to all the activities and to spend an exceptional holiday.