Your family holidays in resorts with the Family Plus Mountain Label!
Why choose a resort with the Family Plus Mountain Label?
Organising family holidays can be a real headache when you have everybody’s wishes to satisfy, which is why the Family Plus Mountain Label was created to simplify families’ lives. The mountains, the seaside, the countryside and towns can benefit from this label. 25 resorts in Savoie Mont-Blanc benefit from this national tourist label which is the only one of its kind, including le Grand-Bornand in Haute-Savoie where MGM Hôtels & Résidences is represented by its hotel, the Roc des Tours.
What are the commitments of this label?
No more nasty surprises on arriving at your holiday destination, you are assured of a certain number of commitments by the resort to make your family holiday unforgettable.
- A personalised welcome: the resort’s tourist professionals will give you a personalised welcome and provide you with appropriate information.
- Entertainments and activities suitable for all ages: the entertainments programme is designed for little ones and not-so-little ones to find something for them and spend an unforgettable week’s holiday. As well as entertainments suited to everyone, the activities offered by the resort are also suitable for all ages: tennis, swimming, games area, mountain biking, mountain walking and many more besides …
- Prices for everyone, from the smallest to the biggest: All the activities offered in the resort have prices for all ages.
- A neighbourhood medical service for little upsets: doctors’ surgeries and pharmacies will be open and nearby to take care of little upsets.
- Children pampered by our professionals: all the resort’s facilities and shops are there to make your holidays unforgettable.
- Theme entertainment weeks aimed at children will be offered in the Tourist Office’s entertainment programme.
A quality charter: your expectations fulfilled.
The resorts are redoubling their incentives to meet the exact requirements of the following categories: welcome and information, entertainment and activities, discovering the environment and heritage, accommodation and catering, equipment, transport and safety.
The example of the resort of le Grand-Bornand:
As well as these commitments, the resort of le Grand-Bornand offers fun leisure facilities in the heart of the village, a reading area and a baby corner with changing table and microwave in the Tourist offices in le Chinaillon and le Grand-Bornand Village. You will find infrastructures aimed at improving the traffic flow in the resort: pavements, access ramps for pushchairs, pedestrian ways and car-free zones in the leisure area and on the keep fit course. The resort’s shops also hire out baby equipment: umbrella cots, pushchairs, highchairs etc. In addition, there is a special welcome for families on arrival Saturdays during school holidays and the week’s entertainment programme includes specific family activities in the event of bad weather.
The Family Plus Mountain Label allows you to set off on your family holiday with peace of mind!