We have at heart to offer you stays full of emotions and unforgettable memories
While putting in place the necessary measures to protect you against the pandemic that we are collectively going through.
The strict application of our Health Charter allows the winter season to run smoothly and we have been able to count on the respect and savoir-vivre of everyone during this period.
We keep this positive state of mind for the winter season, to offer you unforgettable holidays in our establishments.
From 14 March 2022, in accordance with the new regulations, you will no longer be asked for a vaccination pass on arrival in order to have free access to the recreational areas (wellness area, spa, lounge bar, musical evenings, etc.).
PLANNING YOUR STAY THIS WINTER WITH SERENITY
For Winter 2021/2022*, we have adapted our cancellation policy:
In case of the COVID-19 epidemic, you can cancel or modify your stay free of charge under the following conditions:
- National or local lockdown that does not allow you to travel to the place of your accommodation.
- Travel restriction preventing you from reaching the place of your reservation.
- Border closures that occur after the date of booking and do not allow you to arrive in France (if this closure occurs during your stay, you will be reimbursed for the unused nights and services).
- Establishment of a quarantine period after a stay in France, taking place after the date of booking (if this quarantine period takes place during your stay, you will be reimbursed for the nights and services not consumed).
- You (or any person participating in the stay) are declared positive on the PCR test at Covid-19* (justified by a PCR test issued by a laboratory).
- Closure of the establishment for the dates of stay (if this closure occurs during your stay, you will be reimbursed for the unused nights and services).
- Closure of the resort and/or ski lifts at the moment of your stay (if the resort closes during your stay, you will be reimbursed for the nights and services not consumed).
* For stays from december the 11th 2021 to december the 30th 2022
** as soon as you are informed of the positivity of your test (or of anyone participating in the stay) you must take steps to cancel your stay without delay, it will be fully refunded.
If you wish to maintain your reservation, only your personal insurance will allow compensation for any illness resulting from COVID-19 contamination.
WELCOME YOU IN SAFE HEALTH SECURITY
Prepare your arrival in advance.
MGM is welcoming you in some of the unique Alpes ski resorts.
To ensure your arrival in the best possible conditions, we invite you to complete all the formalities online in your customer area.
Adapted measures for stay conditions of pure relaxation
At your arrival, your stay is organized in the best conditions in terms of Health Security, our profession is governed by very strict hygiene standards. However, we have drawn up specifications with more demanding protocols for the interventions of our suppliers. Our teams will proceed with their implementation and will also be protected in accordance with the instructions that are currently in force in all areas that welcome the public.
All contact points will be regularly disinfected.
Functioning of our wellness and Bar-Lounge areas
Access to our wellness areas, spa, fitness rooms and games rooms will no longer be conditional from 14 March 2022 on presentation of a vaccination pass.
NEED FOR ADVICE
Our reservation service is available Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm, Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
You can also organize your stays directly on our website.
We look forward to welcoming you this winter.
Please continue to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Receive our best greetings
The MGM Hotels & Residences team
Updated on 14/03/2022