The Chamonix Valley is a paradise for children. They will discover the pleasures of skiing and will enjoy the fresh mountain air.
It’s an ideal destination to ski with family during February holidays.
With ski areas reserved for children, such as Les Planards with its private snow garden and its 272m² nursery or the area of Savoy, with its link with the Brévent area, Chamonix is a perfect destination for a ski holiday in France.
"Chamonix Le Pass" ski pass will give you access to the "beginners and easy ski" areas of Chamonix: La Vormaine, Les Chosalets, Le Savoy and Les Planards. You will also have access to Domaine Brévent-Flégère, Domaine des Grands Montets (Hors Top) and Domaine de Balme Tour Vallorcine.A ski pass that will delight all the family.
Your children will be able to learn to ski or improve their skiing skills with the ski lesson provided by the ESF (French ski school) in the morning or afternoon, depending on your preference.
Chamonix, is also the ideal place to try the Luge Alpine Coaster! A track on rails of 1300m through forests and meadows. Jumps, flip-flaps, 360 ° and 540 ° tendrils ... A rollercoaster in the heart of the mountains.
Stay from 946€ per adult*
Stay includes :
- Accommodation 7 nights in a high-end model residence
- Chamonix Le Pass ski pass - 4 days (per person)
- Children group lessons
- Alpine Coaster sled: 1h00 unlimited Sledge! (4 guaranteed descents)
- Unlimited access to our wellness center (swimmimg pool, sauna, hammam, bubble bath and fitness room).
Price doesn't included :
- City taxes.
- Cancellation insurance.
- Other extra not included in "stay includes"
* Base: 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people / Occupation: 2 adults and 2 children
Offer valid for the weeks from February 17th to March 10th at Le Cristal of Jade.
Ski lessons for children: Piou Piou (3-4 years old) / Ski session (5-12 years old). Luge Alpine Coaster single starting at 8 years old.
Accommodation and activities upon availability.