- The event of a lack or excess of snow according to the following clauses :
- In a ski resort in which the top of the ski slopes are located at an altitude above 1600 meters.
- For any departures included between the first week of Christmas and the 15th of April, during the ski lift opening of the ski resort where the insured party stays.
- When it leads to 2/3 ski slopes closure of the ski area where the residence is located and where the insured party stays, for at least 2 days in a row, in the 2 days previous the insured party departure OR in the case of a ski lift stop or a total closure of ski area links for at least 2 days in a row, in the 2 days previous the insured party departure.
We mean by Ski Area the area of the ski resort in which the insured party spend his holidays.
- Consequence of death, serious disease, accident, including after-effect aggravation of an accident or an existing disease.
- ANCELLATION of all proved reasons
Interruption of stay / Late arrival
Public liability insurance of the occupant tenant
- Rental Liability
- Neighbors and third party resort
- Theft, burglary or vandalism
- Various degradations diverse after running out of your deposit
- (Excess of €50 per damage)
Assistance, information and help for traveling
- Information services about visas
- Information services about vaccination
- Medical advice
- Messages transmission
- Passeport assistance, ID
- Emergency medical transportation
- Sending a doctor on site
- Repatriation at home
- Repatriation of the body in case of death
- Coffin charges
- Deceased support
- Anticipated return trip in case of death or a parent hospitalization
- Anticipated return trip in case of serious damage at home
- Presence of a family member with the hospitalized insured party
- Sending of vital medicine
- Care of extra time charges
Medical charges outside insured party home country
- Repayment of actual charges without excess
- Care in case of hospitalization
Legal assistance (payment of fee)
Charges of missing person and rescue services