- The event a lack or excess of snow or strong wind.
- In a ski resort in which the top of the ski slopes are located at an altitude above 1600 meters.
- For any departures included between the first week of Christmas and the 15th of April, during the ski lift opening of the ski resort where the insured party stays when it leads to 2/3 ski slopes closure of the ski area where the residence is located and where the insured party stays, for at least 2 days in a row, in the 5 days previous the insured party departure.
The Ski Area is defined as the extended area to which the resort in which the insured person is staying belongs, the closure of 2/3 of the slopes must be noted by the company operating the ski area concerned..
For Medical Reasons*:
Illness, accident physical injury or death, including aggravation of the sequelae of an accident or pre-existing illness.
All Cause Cancellations*:
Serious material damage, dismissal, incapacity, summons, professional transfer, etc. (see complete list on the schedule of benefits).
Interruption of stay / Late arrival*:
Public liability insurance of the occupant tenant
Guarantee of the financial consequences of the civil liability that the insured may incur towards third parties due to physical and immaterial damage following a fire, water damage, explosion (see table of guarantees)
- Pre-departure teleconsultation (health, hygiene, precautions, jet lag, animals, etc.);
- Repatriation or medical transport;
- Visit of a relative in the event of hospitalisation of more than 5 days
- Unable to return due to travel restrictions = hotel expenses covered;
- Hotel expenses following quarantine;
- Repatriation following death (transport, conservation care);
- Early return following hospitalisation, death of a relative or loss of main residence;
- Replacement driver;
- Search and rescue costs in the event of a life-threatening situation.
*see complete list on the guarantee table