a moment of discorery
Travelling without moving
Choose your language in the settings tab
A moment to travel
On the trail of the grizzly along the Yukon
The adventure begins when Wayne deposits Themo Anargyros and Julien Mavier on the banks of Quiet Lake...
Only available in french
A gourmet moment
Cook to share
Pancakes with maple syrup (for 6 people)
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of flour
- 25 cl of milk
- 25 cl of water or beer
- 30 g of butter
- 2 dessert spoons of oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of maple sugar
- 2 dessert spoons of maple syrup
- Pour the sifted flour into a bowl, making a well in the middle.
- Mix in half of the milk and the beer. Beer makes the pancakes lighter, but you can perfectly well use water instead. Mix well then when the mixture is smooth add the beaten eggs and mix again.
- Add the oil and salt then the rest of the liquids except the maple syrup. Mix well till the mixture is creamy.
- Cover the mixture and leave it to rest at room temperature for 2 hours. Before using it, stir the mixture well, pour in the maple syrup and mix again.
- Cook the pancakes in a frying pan with butter.
- Place the pancakes on a plate, sprinkling them with maple sugar as you do so.
A moment in the mountains
Destination Les Saisies
The resort of les Saisies is located at the heart of the Beaufortain massif. Here, the Amaya apartment complex opens onto the Espace Diamant ski area and invites you to explore through its décor inspired by the Great Canadian North. Designed by the interior designer Jean-Louis Mayer.